Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg who lives with his girlfriend Kim and their baby Freyja and dog Buddy. They are where I get my inspiration from and my Grandchildren are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and love making cards as well as scrapbooks.

Thursday, 24 February 2011

I am a happy girl today! One of my layouts was featured in Scrapbook Magazine Issue 53. This was a scraplift from a previous edition of the magazine. The photo shows my Mum, my big brother and one of my big sisters. Mum is out haning washing on the line. I love the way her stockings are rolled down to her ankles!!! This was taken about 10 years before I was born as I was a bit of an afterthought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my little crafting corner. Please leave a message for me to let me know you have been for a wee look as it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...