Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

 There is a month long Blog Hop over at Let's Scrap and we are hopping all over the world!!  Each blog which you visit has a sketch and if you become a follower on that blog and also make a card using the sketch they show, you can go into a draw for some candy! Woo-Hoo!!!!  Here are the cards I have made so far.

This card is using papers and chipboard from my stash.  I have so much lying around and I have challenged myself to use it up!!!

 


Most of the paper used on these cards is by Basic Grey, Boxer Collection and the chipboard is Basic Grey Periphery.  I have had it for such a long time!


I am still working on this week's sketch, and won't get it uploaded in time I fear!  I have been spending a lot of time at Marie's as she is now suffering a  lot of pain in her hips.  She was at the hospital last Friday, and they said they will leave her another week to see what happens.  She is going back this Thursday, so hopefully Baby will decide to come real soon!  She would like to know if she is to have a c-section or not, but they are keeping her in suspense poor thing!  Must go and get organised as my lovely hubby is taking me out for tea tonight at the Manzil Indian Restaurant.  Can't wait yum!!!

Before I go, I must tell you what is happening over at The Saturated Canary  Krista is having a competition to design new stamps and is asking for suggestions.  10 will be made into Digital stamps.  I think it would be so cool to have your onw stamp design made up, so my suggestion is a wedding couple, with the Groom in a full Highland Dress outfit (Kilt etc.,)  as I have not yet been able to find either a digital or rubber stamp with this on it.  Wish me luck, you never know, I might be picked!  Here is the link if you want to go and leave a suggestion yourself!!
 http://saturatedcanary.blogspot.com/2012/02/10-stamps-from-youa-giveaway.html
Thanks once again for stopping by, take care and have fun!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

these are so cute! lovely cards!