Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 23 February 2012

 The Round the World Bog Hop is still on over at Let's Scrap.  I have not been doing much cardmaking or scrapping, as knitting has taken over for the moment!  Each stage of the hop is called a Leap so the card below is Leap 6 and the sketch above is what it is based on.  I used one of Mo Manning's beautiful images, and just used up some paper and flowers from my stash.
I have decided to enter this card into the flower challenge over at The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog. First time I have entered a challenge in a long while! Here is the link to the site if you wish to go and have a lookie!!



This card is Leap 8 ( I know it is out of order, haven't done Leap 7 yet!)  Yet again, a Mo Manning image and more papers from my stash.  io  thought this wee image showed exactly how I feel when I forget someone's birthday, so I made it a belated Birthday Card.  Must go and get more cards done, you never know I may be back tomorrow! LOL!!!
Still no sign of Baby yet, and Marie is very bery fed up (so am I - so impatient!!) I just wish that the hospital had not mucked about with her dates, as they gave the impression she would have had the baby by now, but in fact, it seems that her first dates were the correct  ones.  Never mind he will come when he is ready.  In the meantime, here is another wee outfit complete with matching teddy!


No comments: