Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg who lives with his girlfriend Kim and their baby Freyja and dog Buddy. They are where I get my inspiration from and my Grandchildren are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and love making cards as well as scrapbooks.

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Mo's Challenge #242

Good Afternoon!  I am writing this from a freezing cold Perthshire, don't like this weather at all!  Quick post today, so much to do so little time! lol!

The challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil  is  

#242 Snow or Snowflakes  

I am busy making my Christmas cards at the moment, so I had an easy job picking one.

So here it is!


 I adore this image, the wee penguin is so cute!!!  Mo amazes me with her talent for producing cute images like this.  I  love everything she does.
I need to go now, dinner is ready to dish up!  I'll be back soon thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow your card is just stunning!! He is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafting corner. Please leave a message for me to let me know you have been for a wee look as it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...