Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg who lives with his girlfriend Kim and their baby Freyja and dog Buddy. They are where I get my inspiration from and my Grandchildren are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and love making cards as well as scrapbooks.

Thursday, 20 August 2015

Two Years Old


 I have so many photos which I need to sort out and scrap, or put in albums. 
 I am old fashioned, as I still like to see a had copy of a photograph.
So, here is the recent sketch from Let's Scrap Sketch Blog and it is showing 
photographs of my Grandson Jackson.  They were taken on his 2nd Birthday. 
Told you I was way behind!  He is 3 now! lol!!



I just used the left hand side of the sketch, as I didn't have enough similar photos. 
 I have had these papers from Heidi Swapp for a long time now, so I was glad to use them.  
I also have a massive stash of brads, so I managed to use 9 of them here!!

It is almost time to pick up Jackson from the Nursery, so I'll go now,
 but thank you so uch for stopping here and please come back again!



5 comments:

  1. What a cutie he is! I love the colors and the brads are perfect. Thanks for creating with the sketch at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little boy. Thanks for joining us at "Let's Scrape" Your layout is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh what a stunning pic of the little man. LOVE it. Gorgeous layout I love the little brads/ flairs on the pocket. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable lil guy Rhoda!! Love the way you played with the sketch here... great work!!! Thanks for playing...

    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandson is ADORABLE!! I love these Heidi Swapp papers ... and they are perfect for your photos!! I love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafting corner. Please leave a message for me to let me know you have been for a wee look as it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...