Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 25 February 2019

Hearts and flowers

 Hello again, from a wonderfully warm and sunny Perthshire!!  I can't believe how warm it is today!  Gorgeous day, so Eric and I went for a wee walk.  Still trying to persuade him to get a dog, but he isn't budging :(   I won't give up though! 

I have been busy with my mixed media projects recently, and I have a couple of things to show you.



i really enjoyed doing this heart.  the colours are lovely and muted and the embellishments are so pretty.


I especially like the wee balloon resin.  It's a beautiful wee thing, and just a little  bit different.


Here is another wee close-up of the embellishments. The large rose is stunning.

This is the 2nd one.  this one was a bit different, as we had to fussy cut the flowers, but I have to admit they look 3d on the canvas!!  I love the colours on this one, as blue is my favourite colour.

I completed another one last night, but I haven't taken a photo yet, so I will add it soon.  These are all from Creative Craft Academy, part of Craft Box.  This is a monthly kit which provides all "ingredients" and online tuition to follow.  Anna is really good on her online videos and she gives you lots of new ideas.

Well, I had better go and catch up with my chores

Bye for now!!


No comments: