Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Saturday 23 November 2019

Creatalicious Challenges #175

Well, we are getting closer and closer to Christmas, so I suppose it is time to start the Christmas Cards.  I need to make some for myself, for my charity which I support which is Riding for the Disabled, and also for a Craft Stand I am doing in November.  Add to that, I am working on a wedding album for my step-son Greg and his wife Kim for their first Anniversary.  i've got a lot going on!!

So, first thing I need to do id show you my card for Creatalicious Challenges.blogspot.com
We are sponsored this time by 


I love their images, and this one in particular.  He is a cutie!!!


Isn't he lovely?  He has a very shiny nose as i coloured ;it with Polychromos and then covered the nose with glossy accents.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge # 484 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Blogspot  #373 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Sherri said...

LOVE this image! Cutest moose I've seen in ages! And your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede so we can all enjoy it!

Pat K said...

Adorable image on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh what a CUTIE!! I adore the coloring and the sparkly snow under him!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card and character, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x