Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Saturday 18 February 2012

Let's Scrap and Ribbons and Buttons Blog Candy

Sketch time at Let's Scrap yet again and this is what I came up with.  The Photos show Dylan trying to pack himself into his wee suitcase as he said he was coming to see me!!  Oh how I wish that were true.  His Mummy and Daddy are planning a trip home to Scotland, but not for another 5 years, so I will have to be patient until then!!  I didn't notice until I took the photo that I had actually put the corrugated card so as it was vertical on one side, and horizontal on the other side! DOH!!!!!  Never mind, it's all stuck down now and will have to stay like that.  Still using up stash, so the papers and chipboard were from Crate Paper - Seasons.  Quote Journalling tag is from My Mind's Eye and the ribbon was from my stash.  I knew if I kept those little bitty bits they would come in useful some day! LOL!!!

Over on Jak Heath's blog, she is offering some Blog Candy from  
Fantastic Ribbons  
here is the link to their site 

 http://www.fantasticribbons.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

and here is the link to Jak Heath's Blog where you can maybe win some ribbons and buttons!

http://www.jakheath.com/2012/02/ribbons-and-buttons-galoreblog-candy.html

Still no baby news I'm afraid and Marie is so fed up!  I took another photo yesterday and she would kill me if she knew I had put it on here! LOL!!!  She says she feels HUGE!!!!!
I think she looks great!  Right, must go and get some work done.  Still have to make more cards for the Let's Scrap Blog Hop, so think that's what I will do next.
thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments: