Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 5 March 2012

 He is here!!!!!!!
 Please welcome Jackson Alexander Munn born at 08:09 on 28th February 2012 weighing 7lbs.
 He is absolutely gorgeous and has a mass of black hair just like his Mummy had!
 I can't believe it is nearly a week since he was born and I haven't had the time to put a post on here! LOL!!!
 This is the card I made for his Mummy and Daddy using a new stamp from Magnolia.  It was just perfect!
This is his wee hand beside his Uncle Greg's thumb.  Greg was terrified to hold him and was frightened he would break him I think!  He will get used to it though!

I'm off to get some crafting done now before Marie Willie and Jackson appear for a visit!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Keely Livings said...

He is absolutely beautiful!

Keely Livings said...

BIG Congrats! You are the winner of last month's Let's Scrap Around the World Blog Hop! Please email me your addy and I'll get your stamps sent out. Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)
www.keelyy.blogspot.com
Keelyyowler@aol.com