Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg who lives with his girlfriend Kim and their baby Freyja and dog Buddy. They are where I get my inspiration from and my Grandchildren are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and love making cards as well as scrapbooks.

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Mo's Digital Challenge


I have been poorly all week with a chest infection, so nothing much has been made in my little craft room.  I have withdrawal symptoms today, so had to do some crafting!!

The Challenge over at Mo's Digital Challenge is "I is for" 

So here is my card and I have got sparkly icicles on the corner! 
I adore this image, and she was fun to colour too.  I cut the image outside the Spellbinders frame, so her wing sticks out past the edge of the frame. 

Materials used were
Image - Mo Manning - Winter Fairy Talva
Papers - Bo Bunny
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
Snowflakes - Spellbinders
Icicles - Frostyviille Corner - Memory Box

I started to write my Christmas Cards last night, and realised I still did not have enough, so I will have to go and make more now!

Hope it is not too cold in your corner of the world!!


1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful winter card! All the sparkling and die cuts are perfect for this cute image!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafting corner. Please leave a message for me to let me know you have been for a wee look as it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...