Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Art by Miran Challenge #23

Hello from a very cold St Madoes, Scotland!!!

I have started the new year full of big intentions.  I have joined Kit and Clowder Colouring classes, and I have been tidying out my Craft Room, as it was becoming difficult to even see the floor!!

I'm needing a break right now, so I am entering a couple of challenges.


I only came across Art by Miran images a wee while ago, and I love her images.  Yet another place for me to spend my pennies groan!! lol!!!  

I kept the card quite simple, and just added a wee bit of sparkle to the snowflakes.  You can't really see that on the photo unfortunately. 

 I used my Promarkers
Snowflakes cut from Spellbinder die
Sentiment by Lilli of the Valley
Card is Core-dinations
Paper is from stash.

The First Challenge I am entering with this card is

#23 Anything Goes on Art by Miran blogspot
and the second is
#194 Anything Goes at Party Time Tuesdays Challenge 

I'm off to e-mail some photos to my Sister now, and then I will tackle another box in this craft room!  Have fun and please become a follower if you stop for a look.
Rhoda xxx

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Rhoda this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 24th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kristina said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours you have used.