Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 26 February 2015

Birthday card for Rob

This is the card I made for my Son-in-Law, who lives in New Zealand.  He lives in a very, very busy household, with 3 young boys.  I think he would appreciate getting the chance to sit down with a beer and put his feet up!!  who knows, maybe he will manage it for his birthday at least!
This image is from Mo Manning and is coloured with promarkers.








I am entering this into the following  challenge.
Simply create Too - #79 Anything goes



My energy levels are really  low today, so I am going to put my own feet up for a while! lol!  
Take care and see you soon!

6 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

I love your card. Brilliant image, great shading. I will be following you as soon as I work out how. x

Michele Cunningham said...

Great card. Love that image and the way you've colored it. I'm sure your son in law will love it.

Shelley said...

What a fab card! I wish I had seen this image before tonight as it would have been perfect for a card I have just made, I've come over from the Kit and Clowder FB page to leave you some love xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, I saw your comment on Facebook and thought I would come over for a nosey! Your cards are fab. We also have other things in common - I am just down the road in Glasgow, and my brother is in New Zealand! How spooky is that? So, I just had to become a follower.

Liz x

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

I love this image. Fun card. BIg Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

Rebecca said...

Hi, awesome card! I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month, we hope to see you again soon!

Love From Rebecca xx
DT