Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Friday 22 May 2015

Ballgown in The Parisien Style



Hello bloggers, I m back from my wonderful holiday in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt.  I'm all nice and brown and relaxed so I'm a happy bunny!

Here is another card showing an image from Rick St. Dennis



 I used Polychromo pencils to colour her and actually did this on holiday.  Sitting on a sunbed, with my box of pencils beside me, and a cool drink within reach. - bliss!!



Here are a couple of close-ups.  
The one above shows the detail on the upper part of her body.
 I used my favourite colour (blue) to colour her dress
 I decided to give her blue eyes too!


This photo shows the flowers I used.  They are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
 The metal embellishment,  lace, gems and card were from my stash.

 Here I am on my sunbed with my two favourite pool attendants Ahmed and Billy.  Seems like a long time go!!  I'll just have to put up with the horrible Scottish weather now.

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOH, this is gorgeous, Rhoda! Fabulous coloring and embellies and aren't you the one, coloring by the pool with your handsome pool boys. Ahhh, the life! Sooo jealous! xxD

Pauline said...

Beautiful, fabulous colouring on this wonderful elegant lady!