Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Friday 16 October 2015

Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge

Progressive Challenge Time over on Sparkle and Glitter Blog

The challenge is in 2 parts, first one is Anything Goes, and then the Second part is that you have to use an image which you receive from Rick absolutely free!!

Rick has so many amazing images available, you will be spoilt for choice.
  He sells on both Zibbett and Etsy 


The image shows, of course, the Beautiful Alice in Wonderland. 
 The background of the stamp is wonderful, with lots of detail for you to colour.   I used Spectrum Noir pencils for this, just getting to grips with them now.  I must confess I have been buying all sorts of pencils recently, must stop, as the drawer they are in is getting pretty full!

Thank you for stopping here, and I really hope you can leave a wee message for me.  It is nice to see who has been here. Bye for now and enjoy your day.
 

No comments: