Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg who lives with his girlfriend Kim and their baby Freyja and dog Buddy. They are where I get my inspiration from and my Grandchildren are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and love making cards as well as scrapbooks.

Monday, 28 March 2016

The lovely Lavish

Hello everyone!  It is a lovely sunny day here, 2 loads of washing out, house cleaned, Eric has been weeding garden, and I lost another 2lbs in weight!  All in all it is a pretty good day.  My  total weight loss is 8lbs now, so I am really chuffed with that.  

Anyhoo, time  to get on to the important stuff.  

This is the latest card I have made for the Rick St Dennis Elite Design Team
This lovely lady is Lavish and you can find her on Zibbett on that link.  
She does have sparkly bits all over her dress, 
but they don't show up very well in the photo.

I want to enter her in the following challenges:-

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image! Love your colouring...
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the pink and black.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !
    Thanks for joining us at SPARKLES MONTHLY Challenges and good luck !
    Maryvonne , DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafting corner. Please leave a message for me to let me know you have been for a wee look as it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...