Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg who lives with his girlfriend Kim and their baby Freyja and dog Buddy. They are where I get my inspiration from and my Grandchildren are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and love making cards as well as scrapbooks.

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Corinne's Selfie


Hello again, I'm glad to see you have stopped by!  It's time to show off a card and enter some challenges.

I was really sad to hear that Kenny K will no longer be doing digital images.  I have been a big fan for quite a few years now. I found their images to be really different, and I will really miss them.
 I made a card for my eldest daughter recently, and used this image as she is very interested in photography.


I adore this image, as she is quite retro, with a throwback to the 50's, which is one of my favourite eras.  She is, however, bang up to date as she is taking a selfie!! 

 I kept the card quite simple, as I wanted the image to be the main focus. 
 I am quite sure I will use this image on more cards, as I love her so much.  
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.

That's Crafty Challenges Blogspot #23rd June - 7th July - Keep it Simple
QKR Stampede Blogspot  # 250- Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends Blogspot #46 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blogspot  #257- Anything Goes
Paper Creators Crafts Blogspot - #59 - Anything Goes
  
If you do visit my wee blog, please leave a comment, no matter how small, as it makes me so happy!!

4 comments:

  1. What a super card, I bet your Daughter adored it. Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty & joining in with our *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge... Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks perfect for your daughter! Thanks for joining the Weekly QKR Stampede challenge - anything goes, with a Christmas in July option,
    Dorothy S, DT member,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends .Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafting corner. Please leave a message for me to let me know you have been for a wee look as it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...