Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Sunday 9 July 2017

Paper Fun

Hello again, from a rainy Perthshire.  Yes, you've guessed it, the lovely warm, sunny weather didn't last very long!  We've had rain for 4 days now, and I mean solid UN-relentless rain.  Never mind, it has to stop sometime doesn't it? LOL!!

It is time to reveal another sketch on the Let's scrap sketch blogspot

I decided to use some photographs of Freya for this one, when I looked at the flower scroll in the middle of the sketch.  It is good to do girlie layouts when scrolls and flowers are on the sketch.

These photos show her playing with shredded paper, and obviously loving it! 


This is a wee close up of the journaling down the side.  Words which I think summed up her expression well. - Joy - Bliss - The Best of Times



 Here is the flower scroll down the middle of the layout.  I ripped some tissue paper and attached it to replicate the paper she was playing in.


This is the embellishments at the top of the page.  I used this wooden scroll and some of the flowers from Craft Box which is a new monthly subscription club 
where you get the most wonderful box full of delicious embellishments straight to your door. 
 It is such fun opening up the box to see what is inside!!  Why don't you have a look at their website, I'm sure you will be tempted! 

Materials used
Paper Papers - Bo Bunny, Little Miss
Resin frame, green flowers, lower wooden scroll - Prima
Journal Words - K & Co
Large wooden scroll and peach flower - Craft Box
Ribbon and Title Work - from stash


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Rhoda this is such a cute take on Michelle's sketch. Just adore the pretty flower arrangement and of course the cute subject.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}