Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 22 February 2011

First of all - a card for a baby boy - my friend's daughter has just had a baby so I made 3 cards in order to choose the one I preferred!






This is a birthday card for a wee boy.  This is another wee boy's card - I am in love with Hanglar and Stanglar stamps at the moment, I am having great fun colouring them with my promarkers. So much so that my "blush" marker has run out! Will need to get another one real soon!










This is a layout showing Harrison, Hadley and Dylan in their wee speedos - or "budgie smugglers" as we like to call them!!! They were playing in the garden in their paddling pool and had such a good time. - We did too just watching them!!!
This is a layout showing Harrison when he was just a few months old. His Daddy is a Chef, so they dressed Harrison in a Chef's hat and placed him in a pan with items strewn around about! Poor wee guy, you can tell from his face that he wasn't happy! Well, I must go and work on another layout!



No comments: