Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wedding Cards and a layout.

 Marie and I went along to a coffee Morning in the Village and sold some cards.  We gave a donation to Carse in bloom who were having the event to raise money for more plants in the village.  They do a wonderful job and the village looks lovely with all the flower boxes.  A lovely lady asked me to do a special card which I did, and you can see it above.  I was really pleased with the way it turned out.  I used an image from Crafts U Print, paper from K & Co., and gems and peel-offs from my stash.
 I just love this Magnolia image of Edwin giving her a cuddle - it is sooo sweet! 
This card was made using one of my new Hanglar and StAnglar stamps.  I love it!  I used a Magnolia stamp for the fence and paper and flowers from stash.
 This is image of a sketch from Let's Scrap for National Scrapbooking Day.  I actually missed the deadline to enter it, but never mind!  I really must get my scrapping done quicker.  Marie and I had gone on a Road Trip in 1995  away up to John O'Groats at the very top of Scotland.  I had never driven so far on my own before and it really was an adventure.  We found a Llama Farm, which we didn't expect in the Scottish Highlands, and we also went to Dunrobin Castle amongst other things.  It was great fun and we still talk about it and laugh.

No comments: