Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

It's Wednesday

 It's Wednesday, so that means the new sketch is revealed at Let's Scrap letsscrap.ning.com 
This layout shows Eric and I on our first trip to Zante.  There were many tours on offer, but we hired a quad bike and set off exploring on our own.  We had a brilliant time and felt like a couple of kids on this bike!!  Eric grinned from ear to ear every time he climbed on board!! We christened the quad bike Tiger because of it's colour and we managed to see round round the island in two days!!

 I have also made a card for Bella and Bronte's Challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ and this time I am on time!!! Woo Hoo!!! I decided I would start to make Christmas Cards. so I used this little cutie here.  I used papers by Kaisercraft papers which were free from a magazine (trying to use up my stash) and the pink flower was actually off a hair slide.  I used my cuttlebug to cut leaves and swirls from green mirra card and added a silver bow using the bow maker which Eric made for me!! (Clever chap when he puts his mind to it!!!)

Lastly, I just HAD to show you the wee bootees I have been knitting for Marie's baby.  They are tiny, which you can't actually see in the photo, and , as we still don't know what she is having, I had to knit a boy and a girl's pair!!  i think some more may appear in different colours, but believe it or not, they are tiny, but they were really difficult to make!!  Prefer cardigans - so much easier to understand the patterns!!  Must go and get more crafting done! Thanks for stopping by!! xx


3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Great card! Love the recycled flower and the mirror paper! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Unknown said...

Wow you have been a busy lady! Great work! the booties are adorable!

Iulia said...

What a sweet adorable card! These cute bubble elves are the perfect Christmas image! Just love them . And you did a great job showcasing this little one here. Love the leaves and the color choice.
Also, the tiny baby boots are adorable:)
Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenges!
Hugs, Iulia