Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 9 May 2012



Hello everyone!I've been busy making cards for an upcoming 
Fund raising Coffee Morning here in St Madoes in a couple of weeks.  It is for Carse in Bloom, who are a group of volunteers who are making a wonderful job of making our village beautiful with tubs of flowers.  They are doing such a wonderful job and the village is looking lovely all year round now.  Marie and I are having a wee stall there again, so hence the card making frenzy! LOL!!!
This first card shows one of my favourite ever images from Mo Manning (and I do love her images!!)- Jack & Ginger.  They are such a lovely old couple and I love the way they are holding hands, so cute!!  This was actually meant to be entered for a challenge, but guess what?  I was late! LOL!!!

 It was Eric's birthday at the end of April, and this is the card I made for him.  A saucy wee lady from Kenny K to cheer him up.  Well, I certainly don't look like that, so this was the next best thing! LOL!!
 This is another Kenny k image, as I really must make some male cards.  I used some chipboard which came free in a magazine behind the image to give it a different look.
And finally!  (for now at least!) Here we have Young Love, again from Mo Manning.  I love them almost as much as Jack & Ginger. This is being entered into the challenge at Cutie Pie Challenge Blog where the theme is monochromatic.  This is the very first monochromatic card I have done and I really really like it!! I think I will be trying this technique a bit more.
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 



Well, must go and get some more cards made, but I will leave you with a photo of Dylan just after he has blown out the candles on his Birthday Cake, then a close up of his cake, and then Hadley's.  Isn't their Mummy wonderful to be able to make cards like these? 

1 comment:

Bettina L. said...

This is fab. Love that adorable image and design. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx PS can you please link directly to your blog next time? was a bit difficult to find the card;) Bettina xx