Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Friday 1 June 2012

Challenges Card


I have lots of images which are coloured, but I haven't got round to making into cards.  I've decided to use some of them up, and here is the first one.  This is a Lili of the Valley little girl stamp, called 'Daisy Chain' in front of a Magnolia background.  I have made a lacy frame using a Martha Stewart Punch around the page stamp.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid, and the leaves were punched out using my Cuttlebug.  The wee girl is mounted onto foam pads to give a bit of definition to the card and balance the flowers opposite.

I am entering this card into the following  challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge ----Anything Goes

3 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card, I love how you've created the scene. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Bev said...

So pretty, love the girlie colours. Thanks for joining us at LLF this week x

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the cutie pies this time. X