Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Saturday 21 July 2012

Challenges



Hello from a sunny Perth - yes, that's right, it is sunny today! Woop Woop!!!  I am not getting too excited though, as the forecast is rain for the next few days :o(   this is the worst summer I can ever remember.
I have used another one of Mo Mannings images. I coloured her with Promarkers and used papers which I have had forever!!!   I love the way she is standing as if to say "whatever!"  I thought this sentiment just suited the image perfectly!

 I am entering the card above into three challenges


and also



I have been busy making more cards, one of which is for Kim (my son's girlfriend) for her birthday.  I made a card for her, but I wasn't sure if I liked it enough, so made another as well!  I eventually gave her the first one, but I am still not too happy with the colouring of the dog on it. She won't see it until tomorrow, so I'll be back tomorrow with a post to let you see them!
Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend. (and I hope the sun keeps shining for you!)

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is TOO CUTE!!! And I adore all that bling--a fabulous birthday card for a little doll! ;)