Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 1 August 2012


 Oh my goodness! It's 1st of August!  This year is just flying by!  The new Design Team have started at Let's Scrap - congratulations to all the new Design Team Members,  and this is the new sketch which they had to base their layouts on.  I was going to apply, and had the layout all made, then  the time went past for entering!! Oops!  Never mind, maybe the next time!


This shows Jackson in a happy smiley mood!  He is like that most of the time, even though he is getting teeth.  It must be so sore for the poor wee souls!! I used About a boy papers from My Mind's Eye and also the Titles and Tags from the same range. 
I think I will go for a wee nap now, as I am really Lupie today. :o(   I'll be back soon with another post!

No comments: