Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 20 December 2012

Mo's Digital Challenge - #166 Fave Mo card made by You!


The challenge over at Mo's Digital Challenge is your favourite Mo's card which you have made. 
It is so hard to pick a favourite as I always find if I use an image by Mo, the card will turn out great!!  I have picked this card, as I did some stamping and used chalks to make a cloud effect.  it makes it just that little bit different I think!  I really like the way i have coloured the hair too, as hair colouring is not my strongest point!

I am also showing you this card, which I coloured monotone, with a splash of red.  First time I have tried this, and I really like it, so will be doing it again, that's for sure!

Okay, must go, almost bed time, and I have a busy day tomorrow.  Marie is getting wisdom teeth out and I have to be Nurse Nancy and look after her and wee Jackson, so I will have a busy day!

Bye for now, and thanks for stopping for a look!!

No comments: