Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Sunday 22 March 2015

Take 2






Okay, this is Take 2

It always helps when applying for a Design Team Place, that you get everything correct, i.e. you make sure you use that company's stamps on your entry!!! doh!!!!!
So, here we go


Here is the card I would like to use to apply for the Clean and Simple Design Team    I always like to have some Wedding Cards made, as people ask for them quite a lot.  I love this image, as it is not too fancy, in fact, it is clean and simple!! 
I mounted the image onto some blue card.  The only embellishments I used were pearls.  A flourish from ZVA Creative, and a couple of pearls from The Hobby House. 

There we go all done, and I think I have complied with all the rules this time LOL!!

4 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, love the way you have embellished it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Gail said...

You're right. When applying for a DT, use the company's image. So, why do so many people NOT do that?! I am amazed at the entries we received at The Paper Shelter a month ago for our DT call. I wish entrants would realize how important it is to use the company's images for their submission! This card is adorable. I LOVE the image and that jewel swirl is awesome. Simple, clean, pretty, sweet....Hugs, Gail

Zoe said...

Giggle... I'm happy you were able to jump back on the craft table and make something new and fresh to share with me. :) It is a wonderful example of what you can do with MiC images and a perfectly elegant wedding card too! Thank you so much for applying for the new MiC team. xox

Windmeet said...

Hello matte great blog post