Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Saturday 18 April 2015

Happy Dance

Rhoda is doing a Happy Dance today!!!  I have just found out that I have been selected to be a Design Team Member for Rick St. Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!  this is something that has been on my bucket list for ages, and now I can score it off!!  I am so happy today, going around with a big cheesy grin on my face!!

I had to submit 2 cards, one was on my last post here called Valentine Hat and also this card below

This card is not my usual style, but it was fun to do something different and broaden my talents (hopefully) 

I can't wait to get started on my first design.
I'm going now to do more colouring and finish off some New Baby  cards I am working on.

Thank you for coming by my blog, it would be lovely if you could leave a wee comment.  that way, I can visit your blog too!  Take care now

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is marvellous, great mix of colours and congrats on getting on the DT!