Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 16 July 2015

Morning Goddess Edie




It's time to reveal our cards for the Progressive Challenge at Rick St. Dennis' Sparkle and Glitter Blog



My card shows Morning Goddess Edie resplendent in her 
dressing gown and curlers!!   
I used the sentiment "Pamper yourself it's your Birthday" 
as I thought this is what she looked like she was doing!
If you head on over to the blog, 
you can see what the other DT members have done. 

Here is a wee close-up of the embellishments I used. 
 I am trying to use up my stash, and I am taking out items I 
have had for ever and ever, and I am making myself use them!!  
The flowers you see here fit into that category.  
Don't know where they are from, or how long I have had them, 
but at long last I have used them!! Hooray!!! 
 (or some of them at least, I still have 3 in the packet though, 
which didn't match the colour scheme)lol!!

That's all for now, off to do some more colouring.  
Thanks for stopping for a wee look. 

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Looks great, love the addition of the bling. Creative Blessings, Tracy x