Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Sunday 7 February 2016

Mignionette

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. I have been having a dradful time with my pc and my laptop.  Both of them are playing up, and I am getting so frustrated!!!  I get so stressed when machines don't do what you are asking them to do!
So, it has taken me longer than usual for this post, but here it is!

This card is my inspiration for the day for the Rick St Dennis ELite Design Team.
 She is such  such a beautiful lady,and I loved colouring her.


Her name is Mignonette and you can find her here on Zibbett
If you head on over there now, you can buy her, and there is a sale on!! Yes that's right - a sale!!!!!!!!
 Go on, you know you want to! LOL!
I have another important piece of information for you from Rick's Fcebook Page

It's time for our February RSD Facebook Challenge!
Theme ~ Hearts and/or Arrows
For this challenge, which must feature a Rick St. Dennis image, we want to see a heart(s) or an arrow(s) or both somewhere on your project, either in the image or in the background...or maybe it's the shape. Have fun with it!
Time Frame ~ February 1 – February 29 at 11:59 pm EST
Facebook Challenge Rules
must use an RSD digi or rubber stamp
full project, not just colouring of image (full project can be anything from a tag, card, atc, to an altered piece, mixed media or art journal page...anything where the project is the showcase for the image which is the focal)
hand coloured and hand crafted (no digital colouring)
no limit to the number of submissions per person
one clear, well-lit photo per entry entered into the February Facebook Challenge album. You can link to blog in album comments under your photo. That way it will pop up on the Timeline so everyone can be inspired.
Winners & Prizes:
We are using a sliding scale for prizes based upon the number of entries
1 to 3 entries:
Winner chosen by Random.org Prize: one digi
4 to 10 entries:
One winner chosen by EDT Prize: one image & badge
One winner chosen by Random.org Prize: one image
11 to 20 entries:
Two winners chosen by EDT Prize:one image & badge
One winner chosen by Random.org Prize: one image
21 + entries:
One winner chosen by EDT : one image & badge
One winner chosen by Rick: one image & badge
One winner chosen by Random.org: one image


Why don't you enter?  
That's all for now, Have fun and take care.

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card! I often think it is odd that machines are supposed to make our lives easier but they end up making it more stressful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x