Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 15 August 2016

Jessie


Hello again!  It is a gloriously sunny day here in Perthshire,
so I have been out in the garden. 
 I have  an ongoing battle with the weeds, and they
 seem to be winning! LOL!!

So - what is the date?  Ah yes! it is 15th August,
time for the new Let's Scrap sketch.






I must admit when I looked at this sketch, I thought
 "What am I going to do with this?"
After considerable thought, and trawling through
numerous boxes of photographs, 
this is what I came up with.






I found these gorgeous photos of wee Jessie, the Wilson's new baby!! LOL!! 
I adore these photos of Dylan with her, just look at his wee face, he is loving her being there!  
She has grown a bit now, and popped up to see me when we were last Skyping! 
I hope this gives you some inspiration, and you try to do a layout based on the sketch.

Have fun, and see you soon




1 comment:

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

Love your LO Rhoda! Those buttons added to the polka dots is realy an awesome idea! Must admit I got similar thoughts seeing the sketch ;-) Will see how it goes! Thank you for the inspiration! ♥♥♥