Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Kit and Clowder Colouring



Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
I have been so busy of late.  I have started a wee craft group in our village, and I didn't realise just how much time it would take to prepare things for the class!!

Anyway, I managed to get some crafting done for myself too.


I have been colouring using the tutorial from Alyce at kit and clowder  I am really far behind though, as this one is from 2016! lol!!

I have also been doing some some Scrapbooking and have made this layout showing my gorgeous daughter-in-law to be.  I can't wait for the wedding in December, as I know she will be a beautiful bride.


Okay, this is going to be a quick post, as I have lots to do!
Bye Bye till the next time.

No comments: