Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Challenge #189 ANYTHING GOES with optional no design paper & DT call

Hello again!  Well, I don;t know about you, but i'm fed up with lockdown.  Everyone seems to be getting a bit tetchy.  We're getting back to normality slowly, but now we have riots and the whole world is in chaos.  I ray to God that this all stops soon, and we can all find peace with the ones we love.  that includes family, friends and strangers too.

We are sponsored this time by Fabrika Fantasy

I used the lovely image Spring Fairy, and she was a delight to colour with my Promarkers.

We're looking for 2 new DT members. 


What do you have to do as a DT member at Creatalicious Challenges?

1) you need to have a Facebook account as all our DT info is on Facebook
2) create one project per month (we often get images from our sponsor to work with)
2) comment on entries (everyone has 2 numbers out of 10 entries) 
3) chose your Top 3, when it is your turn
4) Have lots of fun!

You don't need to have any DT-experience, you just need to have fun creating things.

So, if you want to be part of our design team just add "DT" after your name when entering our challenge and I will be coming over to take a look at your work of art.

Well, that's all for now take care, and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!