Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Sunday 9 August 2020

Welcome Harper

 Hello from a lovely sunny Perthshire.  things always fee better when the sun shines.  I thought I would tell you first of all about the birth of my second Granddaughter, Harper.  when my daughter was 12 weeks pregnant, she discovered that there was something wrong with the baby.  Some of her internal organs were outside her body.  this meant that Marie was scanned every 2 weeks and because of the Covid lockdown, her partner Jordan was not allowed to go into hospital with her.  

here is our wee miracle girl.



This Babygro is size up to one month and it dwarfs her!!  Poor we lamb has a long road ahead of her, but she has plenty love from her family to keep her going.



No comments: