Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Friday 29 January 2021

Let's Get Sketchy January 21

 Hello again!

 I have not made any layouts for months and months.  this lockdown has really affected my mojo, but I am pleased to say I have one to show you now.


I have used this sketch from Lets get sketchy blogspot



I immediately knew which paper I was going to use, and that I would make a layout showing our wee angel Harper with her mummy,my daughter Marie.


I used this paper pad to make a memory book for Marie to put scan pictures and photos of Harper.  I'm glad I had this sheet left for my layout!

I am entering this layout on the Let's Get Sketchy Blogpost January 2021


9 comments:

Maud's Creations said...

Love your memory Rhonda. You brought the sketch to life if these lovely photos Thanks for joining us this month @lets get Sketchy. DESIGN team Maureen.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Shannon said...

What a precious memory! Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!!

etsuko kishimura said...

Very cute !! I really like how to use colors.Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!!

Chieko said...

It's a cute!. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Cathy Lu said...

Gorgeous layout! Love all details. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Aw, this layout is indeed precious! Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy. (And I hope you get your mojo back in 2021!)

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Wow those photos are so heart warming. Your title is perfect and I just love your choice of patterned papers. Thank you for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Tammy Folk said...

Absolutely beautiful layout! I love how you made the sketch your own, and the little clothes banner is super cute too!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Let's Get Sketchy this month!