Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 16 September 2021

Creatalicious Challenges #219

 Hello again.  I haven't been on here for a few weeks, life just got too busy, and I couldn't get to my blog at all.  I missed the deadline for the last Creatalicious Challenge too, which wasn't good.

So, without further ado, here is my card for challenge #219 Anything goes, with optional "Friends"  We are sponsored this fortnight by Polkadoodles who have a wonderful selection of digital images for you to look at. 


Here is my card, and the image is called "Missed you"


I used my Polychromo pencils once again, i seem to use them a lot more than my Promarkers now.  Need to change that!

Please go and have a look at creatalicious challenges blogspot.com to see the other design team members cards?  I am sure you will enjoy it!

Well, that's all from me for now.  So take care and stay safe!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

Crafting Happiness Challenge BLog #114 AG

Crafters castle blogspot #45 AG

Crafty Sentiments blogspot 21/09 AG

Cute Card Thursday Blogspot #692 AG AG

QkR Stampede blogspot #428 AG




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a wonderful and thoughtful card, I love your colouring and so pretty layout. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Billie A said...

Such a cute card. I love the fun image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.