Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Friday 5 May 2023

Crafty Catz Challenge 5th May

 Hello again and here we are in May!!  Can you believe it?   

I think it is frightening how quickly time is passing by.  You just blink and another month has whizzed by.

So, it is time for another challenge over at

 Crafty catz weekly challenge

We are sponsored this week by 


The prize will be 2 images from the shop
http://www.doctor-digi.com/

Now, if you look back on my blog, you will see that I love Dr. Digi's images!!!  they are so much fun to colour and make into a card.  

This image is called Brian's Brilliant Bicycle
I don't usually blow my own horn, but I love the card I have made!! lol!!

I just wish I had coloured the sky before I decided to stamp a couple of trees!!!
I just love the wee basket on Brian's bike!

So, for the first challenge of May, the theme is Anything Goes, or, you can Make it Masculine.
Why don't you enter the challenge?
I'll be back again next week with another challenge!

Take care until then xx







2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful love the scene you have created. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Rhoda, I love how you created an entire scene around this fun image! Great embossing on the background, too. Superb coloring. :-D