Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Friday 22 September 2023

Crafty Catz #151

 


Hello once again!  It is sunny here today, with a very strong wind 

and the temperature has well and truly dropped.  I wish I stayed where it was warm all the time!!


The challenge at Crafty Catz Challenges is 

Have a watercolour background and we have no sponsor this week.


I have used a card which I have just made with the ladies in my Craft Class.  They all really liked it, and they enjoyed making it.  I try to do different forms of crafting with them, and I am always looking for new things for them to try.



Yellow is a colour I don't use very often, but I must confess, I do like the way this card turned out.  It was funny when the ladies realised I had used a Dymo machine to make the sentiment, and they were saying how unusual it was to do that on a card.  I do like the effect though. 
Now, it is over to you.  enter your card at Crafty catz weekly challenge and you may be picked as a winner!!

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card love the flowers
Have a nice weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alexandre said...

I appreciate the clarity and conciseness of your writing style. It's refreshing.