Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg who lives with his girlfriend Kim and their baby Freyja and dog Buddy. They are where I get my inspiration from and my Grandchildren are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and love making cards as well as scrapbooks.

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Design tea for Let's Scrap

A few weeks ago, I received a lovely e-mail which said the following -

Congratulations!!!! You have been selected to be on the
Let’s Scrap Design Team!!
WOOOHOOO!!

I am soooooooooooo excited!!!  Today was the reveal for the first sketch and this is my layout below.  the photograph was taken in new Zealand at Shelley Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula.  We rented a Bach (Holiday Home) and we all chilled out and had a lovely time. 

 I used papers by Crate Paper - Sweet Branch Collection, the chipboard fish and the title are by K & Co., the summer and Sun stickers are from College Press - Hometown Summer Collection and the Cardstock is by my old friend, Bazzill! LOL!!!!!

I am really looking forward to my time on the design team and suggest you go along and look at the site if you have not already done so 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my little crafting corner. Please leave a message for me to let me know you have been for a wee look as it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...