Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Friday 26 August 2011

Today it was my turn to do the Design Team Challenge at Let's Scrap.  I posted a tutorial for a layout using paper weaving.  This is the layout which I made using this technique.


This technique gives a really different look to your layouts and the effect can change so much by just using different coloured cardstock. Click on the link below to take you to the tutorial.

We have had a dreadful thunder storm here today, and it was really scary when  I was driving home.  Thank goodness the rain is off now and it actually looks like the sun is trying to come out!! Weird or what?   I am off now to work on the challenge for 31st August - a layout which has 8 photographs on it!!  I'll be back soon!!

No comments: