Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

This is the new sketch over at Let's Scrap. When I saw this sketch, I knew straight away what I would do.  I must admit I was really pleased with the way it turned out. 
Corinne makes the most beautiful cakes and she is kept very busy making cakes for friends etc. so she has started up her own wee business.  She decided to call it Aunty Cookie's Cakes, as her wee niece can't say Corinne and calls her Aunty Cookie instead!!
Cardstock  ~  Core-dinations
Papers ~ Flair Designs
Star Border ~ Bazzill The Edge
Teddy Embellishment ~ Forever Friends
Apron Embellishment ~ Karen Foster Design
Rub-ons ~ K & co.
Cupcakes ~ Stamped onto Bazzill & Paper pieced

No comments: