Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 3 June 2021

Creatalicious Challenges #212 with option - For a boy

 Hello again, and welcome to my wee corner of the world!  We have had lovely sunshine for the past few days, and it hs been super hot!!  I love it!  My husband and I have been busy in the garden, so busy that I forgot to put my blog post on here on 31st May.  Silly Me!


So without further ado

Our sponsor this time is Polkadoodles


I was given the image Superhero  this image will be so useful to make cards for my grandson to give to his friends on their birthday.  


Superhero

I coloured the image using my Promarkers, and I used up
little pieces of paper from my stash of "boys' papers"
I hate to part with scraps of paper, Are you like that? lol!! Paper is my guilty pleasure. 
 I just love it.  Any size, any shape, any pattern, any colour!! 
 If you want to make me happy, just give me a paper pad.

Why don't you enter your card for the boys on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog?














No comments: