Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Creatalicious challenges #213 with option At/In the water

 

Hello again, and thank you for joining me today.  I haven't had much time for crafting lately, as I have been busy in the garden.  

The weather has been fantastic, so my hubby and I took advantage of that.  Lots of flowers, which we grew in our greenhouse, have now been planted. our garden will hopefully look wonderful once all the flowers come out.


It is time for a new challenge again today at Creatalicious Challenges and our theme is "Anything Goes + optional at/in the water". You're welcome to join us with the optional as most of the DT did, but as it is an optional, you can also chose not to do it  -  it's totally up to you. 
We just want you to have fun with us @ Creatalicious Challenges..


We're sponsored this time by 


Here is my card using Peony Mermaid


Isn't this a gorgeous image?  I coloured it with my Polychromos, it was a joy to colour  the artist has made it easier for you with her clever use of shadows on the digital image.  

So, out challenge is open, and I'm late posting this, so it will be short and sweet!!

Bye for now, but please leave a little love, if you stop here.  Stay safe xxx


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍