Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Sunday 2 October 2011

I have been very lax and I realised I did not write up my swimming blog on Friday. I did 70 lengths once again, in 60 minutes Woo!!  Lovely and quiet in the pool, so peace to get on and do my thing!!  Strange man in pool though, who is there from time to time and he does something like Tai Chi whilst walking through the pool.  He went one better on Friday and looked like he was trying to do synchronised swimming - on his own!!!  He was swimming underwater, with one hand up above the water pointed straight up at the ceiling.  Very strange indeed!!  Still busy making cards and these are my latest offerings. 

 This is an image from Kenny K and I thought it was brilliant!!  I am going to make a few cards using this image!!
This image is from Hanglar & StAnglar and I coloured it using my favourite colours at the moment for Christmas Cards!

This is the card for Challenge #102 Furry Friends  at Mo's digital challenge. This image is called Christmas Morning.  I love the way the wee dog is head first into his stocking! It reminds me of when I had my cats and they got a stocking too and dived in just like this!
Must go now and finish the layout I am working on for Let's Scrap!  Swimming again tomorrow, so hopefully will be back tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Three cards...yikes! You've been busy! I love 'em all! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

All the cards are cute, but I really like the pastels on your Bella and Bronte card. Great accents, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's challenge.

Sheila said...

I think your cards are fab!, that is such a cute image of Mo's.
Thanks for joining us this week over at Mo's DP2.
Hugs
Sheila xx