Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Wednesday again!! Can you believe it?  The sketch at Let's Scrap has been revealed yet again, and although it is a 2-page sketch, I just decided to do the right hand side.  When Corinne sent over these photos I had to laugh as I thought they were so cute!!  Wee Dylan really looks like he means business doesn't he?!!?
 I have also entered the challenge at Some Odd Girl where you had to use the photo below as inspiration to make a card.  These are my favourite colours and this was right up my street!
 I took the photo against a sheet of green scrapbook paper so the card is at the front (don't think that makes much sense, does it? LOL!!!! Maybe I should say that the card is mostly white and ignore the bright green background!!!!
Now for the swimming update!!!  I have a song in my head - What is the song I here you ask? - It is "76 Trombones in the hit parade" and why do I have that song in my head you ask? - because I did 76 lengths today!!!!!!  The pool was a nightmare to begin with, it was so busy I had to swim in a zig-zag from end to end.   Once it quietened down it was a lot better.  Mind you, I probably did more than 76 lengths if you take the zig-zags into account!! LOL!!!!  Will aim for 78 on Friday, so I will let you know if I manage or not!! Have started to take my sponsor form around with me, so if you see people running off in the opposite direction from me, you will know why!! 

No comments: